Pages

jeudi 25 mars 2010

La nouvelle vague suivante en vert est d'or: Recyclez votre or

Today it seems like everywhere you go you hear people talking about going green- but did you ever think about how important it is to recycle gold? Usually, gold is mined in a process that is bad for mother earth. But, recycled gold is one of the most effective ways to bring gold back on the market and make some money at the same time.

Recycling gold is better than recycling just about anything else because of how much you get paid. Gold is skyrocketing and you could get more for your gold jewelry than ever before. If you have old rings, twisted up necklaces or mismatched earrings made out of real gold it is your duty to the planet- and yourself to put them on the market and recycle them.

I was able to clean through my jewelry box and make hundreds of dollars off of stuff I never wear, don’t like anymore or was damaged in some way. I had never thought about how “green” my gold was until I saw a documentary on how gold is produced. Recycling gold is a great way to protect natural resources.

I wish that I had more to sell, I am trying to convince everyone I know that it is just not worth it to hang onto old gold- they should recycle their gold.

I had the best time at my grandmother’s house because she hadn’t even thought of selling her gold but when we went through her drawers we came up with a pile of things that she never ears and doesn’t even like. We sold it all and recycling her gold meant that she was able to take a great vacation that she hadn’t thought that she could afford.

There is no doubt about it- going green is golden.

0 commentaires

Enregistrer un commentaire